How to Disable All App Notifications In Android
Disable all your android notifications to disallow your device to distracts you
In your android you must have installed many apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, Flipkart, Snapdeal and much more. And when you get any updates on this app you get notified on your android. When you get notification in your device, like any Facebook message, then a notifications gets displayed on your android device . And your eyes always get distracted towards that notifications. But sometime you really need your full concentration at your work and these notifications might disturb you and can distract your from your work. So here we have a alternative for it by which you can actually disable all your android notifications, yes its possible as this feature is not by default in android device, but you can use this by the method that we are discussing right here. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Disable All App Notifications in Android
The method is simple and straight and you will require root here as if you go for non rooted method then only limited app notification will get silent and other will always arrive on it. So have a look on below guide step by step.
Features Of Notifications Off App:
Using the new ‘Profiles’ feature you can keep multiple pre-configured profiles and quickly switch between them with a single click on a shortcut on your home screen. Or, you can completely automate it with Tasker integration.
Notifications Off can also automatically disable notifications for new applications as soon as they are installed.
Steps To Disable App Notification Using Notifications Off App:
First of all you need a rooted android as the app we are discussing right here can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed.
1.After rooting your android just download the app Notifications Off.
2. Now after installing this app in your device you need to launch the app.
3. You will see list of all the apps that are being currently installed in your device,
4. Now in the list you will have to select the only apps from which you want to receive the notification for example some important apps like Facebook, Whats app.
5. And you have to enter the profile name of that profile in which you are blocking that notification and after that simply click on save icon and you can also select the Icon for different profiles in your screen too.
6. That’s it and you are done, now at that profile the selected app notification will get appeared and other will get blocked in that profile.
So above is all about How to Disable All App Notifications in Android. With this method you can easily disallow app notification by just tapping on their names rather than individually disabling the app notifications of the apps. Hope you like this cool solution,