Jepssen ST-5 HD MediaBox Satellite Receiver, The Jepssen has always offered a technology that is able to synthesize multiple applications in a single product, to offer more performance, ease of use and a cheaper cost. This vision fits the new HD MediaBox, able to receive, record, and play back high-definition TV (Full HD) directly from the satellite and terrestrial broadcasters received from 2 integrated Tuner (DVB-S2 and DVB-T HD). Through the internal scaler and HDMI digital output, the HD MediaBox, greatly improves the vision of traditional broadcasters because it increases the resolution to 1920x1080p, the combination becoming indispensable for those who have a Full HD TV, such as LCD TV and LED TV Jepssen.
Direct access, freedom of choice, no obligation
Using the 2-Port USB 2.0 Direct Access can be recorded on an external USB hard disk or on a USB Pen. All recordings can be transferred to a computer, edited using the most popular software to eliminate unnecessary advertising or sequences and burned to CD / DVD / BluRay.
All recorded programs can be watched at any time, without restrictions of time or use. With the push of a button you can start a recording (OTR) and the duration, with the timer schedule programs to record and produce their own TV schedule (single events, daily and weekly). Allows you to simultaneously record a satellite program or digital terrestrial TV and watch live according to a program or a previous registration or, if necessary, temporarily pause the vision of the live program and then continue playing as if it had been never interrupted.
Comprehensive, easy to use and fast
The management of all functions is extremely fast, simple and intuitive, thanks to ‘OSD (On Screen Display) in Italian and’ EPG (Electronic Programme Guide). The channel change is virtually instantaneous. All functions are controlled by the supplied remote control.
Thousands of channels are constantly updated
2 Using the integrated tuner allows you to store 10,000 TV and radio channels (unencrypted or encrypted) and has, in the version ST-5 HD, 2 Common Interface slot for CAM modules, 2 multistandard CAS smart card and Teletext subtitles. If a new station starts broadcasting, or if a broadcaster changes the existing satellite or channel is stored immediately in real time.
Upgradeable firmware, a new product always
Even the ‘update setting, the firmware is easy and fast, because it is done via the USB 2.0 port, and thus avoiding the connection to a computer.
The HD MediaBox is not only a digital video recorder but also many multimedia applications because it can play videos in all popular formats, including high definition, photos, audio, etc.., Directly from an external USB 2.0 device (eg hard disk , USB pen drive, digital camera or digital camera).
A network for all, all for a network
The HD MediaBox allows access to the local network or the Internet. The network can be realized via cable Ethernet LAN port or with modules Jepssen JPL Powerline inserted into existing electrical sockets.
Digital output, another music
Connected to the hi-fi, via the digital output SP / DIF or Coaxial, allows to enjoy the ‘absolute quality and spectacle of sound in Dolby Digital AC3.
Compatible with any equipment
The HD MediaBox is suitable for any installation requirement being fully compatible with all systems fixed or motorized (DiSEqC, USALS) and those with single or centralized digital terrestrial.
For those who want to decide how and what to see, without coercion
Some decoders are made specifically to be used only for certain broadcasters. These decoders inhibit access to thousands of stations and encrypted admissible, severely limiting the use of all available content, and the use by the user. Jepssen, believes that freedom is an inalienable right and that is why it makes its products so that access to the “information society” is a good thing and can be shared by all and always.
Jepssen unitary technology, endless applications
Made, like all the other products, with Jepssen revolutionary philosophy – technology unitary bricks – the MediaBox HD, even if it is able to function independently, in conjunction with a computer and other modules Jepssen, increases the already unlimited number of functions basis.
• Digital Satellite Receiver HD TV / Radio (DVB-S2, DVB-S) for issuers and encrypted
• Digital Terrestrial Receiver HD TV / Radio (DVB-T HD, DVB-T) channels in clear and encrypted
• 10000 TV channels and radio presets
• selection and instant channel change
• 2 Common Interface slot for CAM modules PCMCIA
• 2 CAS smart card
• Personal Video Recorder HD Mpeg-2/Mpeg-4 (H.264/AVC), supports USB hard drive and USB Pen Drive
• Video recording and simultaneously watching another channel satellite or terrestrial (or playing a file while making a recording)
• cancellation, fast forward, slow motion, pause / still image, archive management, etc..
• Automatic recording of digital radio and on the hard disk management and playback of files
• Timer with Sleep function and programming events (single, daily, weekly)
• Time Shift with Pause and Play
• OTR (One Touch Recorder) with programmable timing
• Multimedia Player with direct playback of videos, photos, mp3, etc.. from external devices (HDD, USB Pen, camera, computer, etc.).
• OSD (On Screen Display) in Italian and EPG (Electronic Programme Guide)
• Teletext subtitles and automatic storage and speed dial pages
• Parental Look (parental control)
• selection of the output format (1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p and 576i)
• upscaling to 1920×1080 (Full HD) of satellite and terrestrial channels with standard resolution (eg, PAL)
• Supports TV formats 4:3 and 16:9
• Video outputs HDMI 1.3, Component, Composite Video, SCART
• Digital outputs SP / DIF coaxial and Dolby Digital AC3
• IF input for coaxial cable and Loop Out for an external satellite receiver
• Digital terrestrial antenna input and TV output
• updating of settings, firmware, channel lists, etc.. via the USB 2.0 ports and RS-232
• Direct Access 2 USB 2.0 ports for connecting external devices (HDD, USB Pen, etc..
• Ethernet LAN port for connecting to a local network or Internet
• Supports DiSEqC Control 1.0, 1.2 & USALS
• VFD Display