Mystique S2 HD Digital Satellite TV receiver , The Mystique S2 HD Zoom enables the reception of digital satellite TV and radio channels in the DVB-S2 (HDTV) and DVB-S transmission standard. Apart from EPG, 6000 program slots, video decoding of MPEG-2 and MPEG-4-/H.264-Signal (HDTV), On-screen display (OSD) in 8 languages (D, GB, F, I, E, CZ, PL, TR) and There are pre-programmed program list of 8 pre-programmed favorite channel lists for TV and radio.
Also a CI slot for Pay TV reception is available.
The HDMI output provides the best picture quality on your Flat-screen TV. In addition, the receiver has an electrical audio output for Dolby Digital data stream (AC 3) and RCA jacks for audio video signal (Composite composite, stereo audio).
A nice feature is the up-scaler, which scaled up the Pal signal to 576i / 576p, 720p and 1080i. A USB 2.0 port on the rear panel allows the recording of TV and radio broadcasts on an external USB hard drives (Not included) and software updates via a USB flash drive (not included ) included. Alternatively, it is also (separately for operational software and channel list) via satellite.
Guided by the initial installation is to set up a breeze. The 4-digit display provides a clear Structure. A total of 14 timers can be easily programmed via the EPG.
The Mystique Zoom HD S2 has a Teletext decoder with memory for 800 pages, including text video generation (Only via Scart) and has language in multilingual broadcasts. In stand-by needs the receiver is less than 1 watt. A real off switch disconnects the receiver from the 12-V supply. In the Supplied with accessories such as infrared remote control, batteries, manual, safety instructions and a Power supply 230 V / 12 V included.
– Reception of digital satellite TV and radio channels in the DVB-S2 (HDTV) and DVB-S transmission standard
– Video decoding of MPEG-2 and MPEG-4-/H.264-Signal (HDTV)
– With intuitive EPG timer programming
– Common Interface for a CA module
– HDMI output for best picture quality on your flat screen TV
– Up-scaler to upscale the Pal signal (576i) to 576p, 720p and 1080i
– Recording of TV and radio broadcasts on an external USB hard drive
– Guided first installation
– Pre-programmed program list immediately without television channel search
– Electrical audio output for Dolby Digital data stream (AC 3)
– Cinch sockets for AV signal (composite-composite, stereo audio)
– One USB 2.0 port on the rear panel for software updates using a USB Stick
– Each 8 preprogrammed favorite channel lists for TV and radio
– 14 timers, convenient programming via EPG
– (Separated operational software and channel list) suitable for software updates via satellite and USB Stick
– Teletext decoder with memory for 800 pages and videotext generation (just over Scart)
– Language selection for multilingual broadcasts
– On-screen display (OSD) in 8 languages (D, GB, F, I, E, CZ, PL, TR)
– 6000 program memory places
– Standby: – Power button (separation of the 12 V supply)
– 4-digit display
– Contents: Infrared remote control, batteries, manual, safety notes, power supply 230 V / 12 V