Triax ST-HD527CI High Definition Satellite Receiver allows you to view Satellite and Terrestrial programmes. It will receive Standard Definition, (SD), Terrestrial channels and Standard plus High Definition, (HD), satellite channels. (Note that reception of High Definition satellite channels depends on what is being broadcast by the service provider). High Definition channels can be viewed on HD ready TV‟s via a HDMI cable, (not included). This user guide covers the installation of the Triax ST- HD527CI and the necessary steps to operate various features. It also explains special features available only in this Triax ST-HD527CI HD Receiver Satellite TV in detail, and will allow you to take full advantage of these features.
– Support MPEG-1 ISO/IEC 11172-2,MPEG-2 MP@ML and MP@HL,ISO/IEC 13818-2, MPEG-4 AVC MP@L4 and HP@L4.1
– DVB-S (ETS 300 421), DVB-S2 (EN 302 307) compliant.
– DVB-T(ETS 300 744)
– 2 Slot common interface for Viaccess, Irdeto, CryptoWorks, Nagravision, Conax, SECA and more. (Conax Embedded).
– Digital Audio with Dolby Digital support.
– Stores up to 4000 channels
– PVR function when an external USB memory device is connected, (not included)
– Record Terrestrial programmes while watching a Satellite programme and vice versa.
– Simple software upgrade and data download via the USB port
– Box to Box copying via the USB port
– Logical Channel Numbering, (LCN).
– Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) – 7 Day on Terrestrial, Now / Next on Satellite.
– On Screen Display, (OSD)
– Multi video output –Component Video Y/Pb/Pr, Digital Video HDMI, CVBS for TV SCART OUT (w/ OSD), CVBS for VCR SCART OUT (w/o OSD), CVBS for VCR SCART IN.
– SCPC/MCPC receivable from C/Ku band satellite
– Multi LNB controlled by DiSEqC 1 .2 and 22KHz, 0/1 2 volt switching.
– 256 colour On-Screen-Display
– Automatic PAL/NTSC conversion
– Automatic last channel saving