ZOTAC ZBox Nano XS AD11 Plus New Mini PC, Zotac we know that including a video card manufacturers. Now rising Zotac with their latest mini PC, ZOTAC nano XS AD11 Plus market with the aim of living. With its small size, the ZOTAC aiming at getting into their computer in every person’s living room. ZOTAC ZBox nano XS AD11 Plus is armed with a 64GB mSATA SSD for fast cool and quiet booting, which teaches suffice just fine for the operating system.
• AMD E-450 APU 1.65 GHz dual core
• AMD Radeon HD 6320 with HDMI
• 2 GB DDR3
• 64 GB mSATA SSD
• 2 x SuperSpeed ??USB 3.0 ports (back panel)
• 2 x High-Speed ??USB 2.0 ports (back panel)
• Combo eSATA / USB 2.0 port
• Gigabit network
• USB 2.0 802.11n WiFi adapter included
• 6-in-1 memory card reader (SD / SDHC / SDXC / MMC / MS / MS Pro)
• Combo Analog / Mini Optical S / PDIF audio out
• Microphone input
• Built-in IR receiver
• MCE-compatible remote control with the USB IR receiver
• VESA75 / 100 for screen mounting
• AMD Steady Video compatibility
• AMD Perfect Picture HD compatibility
• AMD VISION engine
• Microsoft DirectX 11 compatibility
With these specifications, the head sustains HTPC pretty quickly when the remote control as well as DirectX 11 and HDMI will ensure good picture and sound transmission when this is done digitally.
Its USB ports outputs more power than traditional USB ports for faster charging of phones or tablets note that this does not change the baud rate. Another advantage of the USB ports are USB hubs can operate multiple power-consuming devices simultaneously without external power.
ZOTAC nano XS AD11 Plus is of course gigabit network and beyond it so even comes with a USB stick for wireless networks, perfect for those who are not able to use a network cable to the living room or the like.
ZOTAC nano XS AD11 Plus is that some already know, a big brother that we reviewed earlier here at Tech Sweden. This model we saw at CeBIT, where we interviewed ZOTAC regarding the right ZOTAC nano XS AD11 where the launch date was still not yet confirmed.